Easy No Eggs Tiramisu Dessert Recipe
This easy no eggs tiramisu dessert recipe makeover is a dessert to serve any time and any season. In my recipe re-make I tried to simplify the preparation of the ingredients to make this layered no bake dessert. It’s a delicious recipe to make for gatherings or parties.
- Prep Time: 20 - 35 minutes
- Cook Time: None
- Total Time: 3+ hours chill time
- Yield: 6-8
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- 1/2 cup brewed strong espresso coffee, room temperature
- 1 (8 ounce) package mascarpone softened, room temperature
- 3/4 cup heavy cream, whipped
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract (optional)
- 1-2 TBLS. Monk Fruit powdered sugar
- 20 savoiardi (ladyfingers)
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- Combine the brewed coffee into a measuring cup.
- In a small bowl whip cream, adding the powdered sugar and vanilla slowly to the cream while whipping.
- In a medium bowl whip the mascarpone for only 30 seconds just to give it a little lightness. Then fold the whipped cream into the mascarpone until well blended.
- Line a medium size glass baking dish with plastic wrap and let the wrap overlap the sides of the plate. This will help to un-mold the dessert onto a serving platter.
- Place the ladyfingers in the bottom of the dish in the same direction and with a pastry brush give the ladyfingers a brush or two of the coffee and amaretto. The cookies should have a coating of the coffee mixture to be absorbed for flavor.
- Top the layer of ladyfingers with the mascarpone and cream mixture just until covered.
- Repeat layering with another set of ladyfingers placed in the opposite direction of the bottom layer — brush with coffee — spread with mascarpone and cream mixture. Continue layering process using all the ladyfingers, and the top layer is covered with the mascarpone and cream mixture.
- Cover and refrigerate at least one hour before serving (2 hours or more would be better as the flavor of the coffee needs to blend into the ladyfingers). Sprinkle the top with powdered cocoa just before serving.
Keywords: Homemade No Eggs Tiramisu, no bake dessert, easy recipe, make in advance