Posted by https://wineladycooks.com/2017/12/cinnamon-crumb-coffee-cake-muffins-air-fryer-recipe/
© 2017 Wine Lady Cooks. All rights reserved.
Cinnamon Crumb Coffee Cake Muffins Air Fryer Recipe
Cinnamon Crumb Coffee Cake Muffins Air Fryer Recipe is a quick and easy sweet treat for any day, any season, after school snacks, game day or any gathering.
- Muffin Batter
- 1 cup AP flour (I used whole wheat pastry flour)
- 1 1/4 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup granulated Monk Fruit (or use your preferred sugar substitute)
- 1 large egg, room temperature
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 2 1/2 tbsp. unsalted butter, melted & cooled
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup flour
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1/4 cup butter, melted & cooled
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour baking powder and salt.<>/ol>
- In another bowl whisk together the sugar, egg, buttermilk, melted butter and vanilla until well blended.
- Add the egg mixture to the flour mixture, stirring just until blended.
- Pour the batter evenly into the silicone muffin liners.
Crumb Topping Mixture
- Using the same batter bowl, combine the flour, coconut sugar, cinnamon and salt. With a wooden spoon stir in the melted butter until coarse crumbs form. Sprinkle evenly over the batter.
- Place the prepared muffin liners into the basket and bake at 360 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove muffins and place on wire rack to cool.
You can make your own buttermilk in a pinch. Add 1 tablespoon of white vinegar to a measuring cup and add in milk to make one cup. Let it sit for 5 minutes. Use as needed in your recipe.