Dairy Free Peppermint Hot Chocolate Recipe
A Dairy Free Peppermint Hot Chocolate Recipe, a festive quick and easy hot chocolate to make on any chilly, blustery, snowy winter day.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 3 cups
- Category: Drinks
- Cuisine: American
- 2 cups Cashew Milk
- 1 cup Almond Milk Creamer
- 3 or 4 tbls. Cocoa Powder, unsweetened
- 3 mini candy canes
- 2 mini candy canes, crushed (add more if you are making additional cups)
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup white chocolate chips
- crushed peppermint candy canes
- Chop 2 candy canes for garnish and set aside. Save the 3 remaining candy canes for stirrers.
- Melt the white chocolate chips in the microwave at 20 second intervals, stirring until melted.
Dip the rims of the cups into the melted white chocolate. Then immediately dip the rims into the crushed peppermint. Set aside.
- In a 4 quart saucepan heat up the milk. When warm stir in the cocoa powder. Cook on medium heat continually stirring well until the cocoa powder is dissolved.
- Add in the vanilla and peppermint extract. Pour into cups.
- Top with Coconut Whipped Cream and crushed candy canes. Add a candy cane for stirring.
Keywords: Peppermint Hot Chocolate, Winter Holiday Drinks, Christmas Cocoa, Chanukah, Hanukkah