An easy blender recipe for gluten free cranberry pecan muffins to serve any day for breakfast or holiday brunch. Baked in the air fryer these muffins take about 15 minutes to bake. Quick and Easy.
Cranberries are in many baked items during the fall and winter months. We make cranberry sauce for Thanksgiving and continue on through Christmas with many more recipes to which we add cranberries.
We do not have to limit baking with cranberries only to fall and winter months. Cookies and muffins with fresh cranberries can be for any time of the year. You can always pick up a frozen bag of cranberries when fresh cranberries are out of season.
To be honest I’ve only used fresh cranberries a few times up until this year. I’ve jumped into the cranberry bog this year and made several muffins and a quick bread with fresh cranberries.
Yes, they were irresistible. The cranberries baked perfectly adding a delicious tartness. If you need to unwind in the afternoon, make a cup of tea and enjoy this gluten free cranberry pecan muffins air fryer recipe.
Of course muffins are delicious for breakfast anytime of the year. This being a blender recipe makes this a recipe you can whip up in no time at all. So let’s get baking!Print
Gluten Free Cranberry Pecan Muffins Air Fryer Recipe
A Quick and Easy gluten free Cranberry Pecan Muffin recipe for a Holiday Brunch, or a delicious muffin anytime of the year.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes or less
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25-35 min.
- Yield: 6-8 muffins
- Cuisine: Muffins
- 1/4 cup cashew milk (or use any dairy or non-dairy milk you prefer)
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups Almond Flour
- 1/4 cup Monkfruit (or use your preferred sweetener)
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup fresh cranberries
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- Add to blender jar the milk, eggs and vanilla extract and blend 20-30 seconds.
- Add in the almond flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and salt – blend another 30-45 seconds until well blended.
- Removed the blender jar from the base and stir in the 1/2 of the fresh cranberries and the pecans. Add the mixture to silicone muffin cups. Top each of the muffins with remainder of fresh cranberries.
- Place the muffins into the air fryer basket and bake on 325 for 12-15 minutes – or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove from air fryer and cool on wire rack.
- Drizzle with a maple glaze if desired. I also drizzled melted white chocolate over some of the muffins.
For Oven Baking, bake in a preheated 325 degree oven for 25 to 30 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
This recipe was adapted from www.alldayidreamaboutfood.com/best-low-carb-cranberry-muffins/.
We were having a family holiday gathering so I made several batches of these gluten free cranberry pecan muffins air fryer recipe. On half of the muffins I drizzled a sugar glaze and on the other half I added white chocolate drizzle.
For a nut free version certainly leave out the pecans. The cranberries stand out on their own in this muffin.