Posted by https://wineladycooks.com/2017/12/gluten-free-cranberry-pecan-muffins-air-fryer-recipe/
© 2017 Wine Lady Cooks. All rights reserved.
Gluten Free Cranberry Pecan Muffins Air Fryer Recipe
A Quick and Easy gluten free Cranberry Pecan Muffin recipe for a Holiday Brunch, or a delicious muffin anytime of the year.
- 1/4 cup cashew milk (or use any dairy or non-dairy milk you prefer)
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups Almond Flour
- 1/4 cup Monkfruit (or use your preferred sweetener)
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup fresh cranberries
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- Add to blender jar the milk, eggs and vanilla extract and blend 20-30 seconds.
- Add in the almond flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and salt - blend another 30-45 seconds until well blended.
- Removed the blender jar from the base and stir in the 1/2 of the fresh cranberries and the pecans. Add the mixture to silicone muffin cups. Top each of the muffins with remainder of fresh cranberries.
- Place the muffins into the air fryer basket and bake on 325 for 12-15 minutes - or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove from air fryer and cool on wire rack.
- Drizzle with a maple glaze if desired. I also drizzled melted white chocolate over some of the muffins.
For Oven Baking, bake in a preheated 325 degree oven for 25 to 30 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
This recipe was adapted from www.alldayidreamaboutfood.com/best-low-carb-cranberry-muffins/.