A decadent chocolatey, flourless, gluten free easy cupcake recipe to make any day, any time of year and for every celebration. If you are using your air fryer, be sure to follow the manufacturers instructions.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place cupcake liners into the pan.
FOR AIR FRYER: PREHEAT to 320 degrees. Use silicone cupcake liners.
2. In a glass or stainless steel bowl, add the chocolate chips, butter and honey and heat over a double boiler for a few seconds just until the chocolate starts to melt. Remove the bowl when the chocolate begins to melt and begin stirring until the butter, honey and chocolate are well blended. Let cool (approx. 5-8 min.).
3. Add the remaining ingredients to the cooled melted chocolate and stir well with a wooden spoon. Scoop the batter into the prepared cupcake pan.
4. Bake for about 15-18 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean. FOR AIR FRYER Bake for 8 – 12 minutes. If toothpick does not come out clean, continue to cook at 3-4 minute intervals.
5. Top with slivered almonds and unsweetened shredded coconut (optional).
Sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve.
Recipe adapted from Snappy Gourmet’s Mini Almond Flour Chocolate Cakes
Keywords: gluten free, grain free cupcakes, chocolate dessert, air fryer recipe