Air Fryer Fresh Fruit Galette Rustic Pie Recipe
Air Fryer Fresh Fruit Galette Rustic Pie Recipe is an easy dessert to make anytime. Using the air fryer to bake these delicious galettes will keep your kitchen cool even on the hottest days.
- Prep Time: 20-30 min.
- Cook Time: 15-20 min.
- Total Time: 35-45 min
- Yield: 2-4
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
PIE CRUST – gluten/grain free
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup tapioca flour
- 1/2 tbls. Monk Fruit granulated sugar (or use coconut sugar)
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 3 tbls. cold butter, in small pieces
- 1 cold egg
- 1 egg for egg wash
- OR USE A PRE-MADE REFRIGERATED PIE CRUST (it may not be gluten/grain free)
- FRESH FRUIT FILLING for 7″ rustic pie
- 1 cup of berries
- orange zest from 1/2 orange
- 2 tbls. fresh squeezed orange juice
- 1 tbls. granulated Monk Fruit (or use maple syrup)
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1-2 tsp. cornstarch
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- Cinnamon Sugar Pie Crust Topping
- 2 tbls. coconut sugar
- 1/4-1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- Using a food processor, combine both flours, salt and butter in the bowl and pulse until the texture is a course sand.
- Add 1 egg and pulse again until the dough comes together. Place the dough on to a sheet of plastic wrap. Work the dough into a ball, wrap it in the plastic wrap and chill at least 2 hours or overnight.
- When ready to bake prepare the fruit. Add fruit, zest and juice, granulated Monk Fruit (or maple syrup), vanilla, cornstarch and ground cinnamon. Toss to coat the fruit.
- Remove the dough from the fridge. Open the plastic wrap and sprinkle dough with flour. Place a sheet of plastic wrap over the top of dough and roll out to approx. 7 inches. I placed my dough on a 7 inch metal pizza style pan which fits into my air fryer.
- Add the fruit to the center of the rolled out dough. Leave about 2 inches around the edge so that you can then fold over the dough to create the galette. It’s quite easy to do.
- Preheat the air fryer to 330 degrees and bake for 10 minutes. If it’s browning too quickly and not baked, reduce the temp to 310 degrees and bake 3-5 more minutes until the bottom is baked.
- P.S. EACH AIR FRYER WILL BAKE AT DIFFERENT TIMES AND TEMPS. CHECK WITH THE MANUFACTURER DIRECTIONS OF YOUR AIR FRYER FOR DIRECTIONS.
NOTE: I made both the apple and blueberry galettes on the same day. This galette recipe was adapted from www.bakerita.com. The blueberry galette was made with the gluten free crust recipe above. The apple galette was made using the pre-made refrigerator crust. Both were equally delicious. Feel free to make your preferred crust for this delicious Air Fryer dessert.