It’s grilling season! Did you know you can cook this delicious London broil or steak in the air fryer?
Air Fryer Easy London Broil Recipe
No Grill needed. Whether it’s raining or the sun is shining you can make this air fryer easy London Broil recipe any time of the year.
There are many who live in apartments or condos and do not have a grill. Then there are parts of the country that are getting heavy rain and grilling is out of the question. No worries, dinner will be served using the air fryer.
The biggest plus making this delicious London broil in the air fryer is it will keep your kitchen cool on hot summer days. No reason to make the kitchen temperature rise just to make a delicious dinner.
So I’m happy to share my enthusiasm that using the air fryer allows you to enjoy your favorite grilling foods all year long. Summer through Winter you can make you favorite meals without using a grill. An easy side dish you can make in advance is this Farro with Spinach. Or if the temps are high you can serve an easy fresh summer peach mixed greens salad. No cooking necessary to make a fresh tossed salad.
Always a favorite are these delicious Caramelized Onions to add as a topping that will take this London broil to a new level.
All you really need to make this air fryer easy London broil recipe is 1) a freezer bag to marinate the meat, and 2) your trusty appliance when you’re ready to cook this air fryer easy London Broil recipe.Print
Air Fryer Easy London Broil Recipe
Air Fryer Easy London Broil Recipe is a delicious recipe to make any season. Even if you do not have a grill available to you in the warmer weather you can make this delicious London broil without heating up your kitchen. Marinate the meat early in the day, refrigerate until you are ready to cook dinner. EASY!
- Prep Time: 5 min.
- Cook Time: 20-35 min.
- Total Time: 30-40 min.
- Yield: 3-5
- Category: Dinner
- Cuisine: American
- 2 1/2 lb. London Broil – choose your preferred cut of meat
- 1/4 cup of your favorite BBQ sauce — OR use the following ingredients to replace the BBQ sauce
- 2 tbls. ketchup
- 2 tbls. steak sauce
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1-2 tbls. Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1-2 tbls. molasses (optional)
- OR YOU CAN USE YOUR FAVORITE DRY RUB RECIPE
- Add the ingredients above to a gallon size freezer bag which will make the marinade. Using your hands squeeze the plastic bag to blend the ingredients – takes only a few seconds.
- Place the meat into the plastic bag and seal the bag. Be sure the marinade covers the meat. Set the bag on a plate and refrigerate at least 2 to 4 hours. Longer is fine.
- Using the manufacturer directions for cooking steak, prepare the air fryer accordingly. I just give the basket a coating of non-stick cooking spray.
- Remove the meat from the plastic bag and place on a plate. Using a paper towel, pat the meat gently to remove excess liquid from the marinade. Place the steak in the basket and cook.
- I made a 2 1/2 lbs. London broil which was almost 2 inches thick. It cooked for 12 minutes on each side. Again check the instructions on your air fryer to have an approximate idea as how long it will take to cook the steak you are using.
- When cooked, remove the steak to a cutting board and slice away. Enjoy!
Always remember to check the directions from the manufacturer guide for the approximate cooking time for steak. This one little TIP is very important to cook the steak according to you preference.
I have made London broil in the air fryer for dinner quite a few times during the winter. This weekend we had lots of rain, so the air fryer took the place of the grill. Some folks do grill in the rain. Yes, my son in law grills all year, in any weather.
We keep ‘kool’ in the kitchen using the air fryer to make London Broil all year even when it’s not grilling weather. In summer we make this delicious fresh garden salad topped with sliced London broil. It’s a delicious meal for summer dinner.
If you have leftovers, you can make a delicious salad and top it with the leftovers. Making London broil in the air fryer is a ‘cook once, eat twice’ which is a total time saver and money saver. You can even make steak quesadillas with the leftovers as well.
Just to be clear, this recipe is for cooking the London broil in the air fryer. The salad recipe is quite simple. Use fresh mixed greens and add in your favorite salad ingredients.
Top the salad with slices of the steak and enjoy a cool summer salad. You can dress the salad if you wish before you add the steak slices. It’s really a matter of preference.
PLEASE SHARE &