Air Fryer Easy London Broil Recipe
Air Fryer Easy London Broil Recipe is a delicious recipe to make any season. Even if you do not have a grill available to you in the warmer weather you can make this delicious London broil without heating up your kitchen. Marinate the meat early in the day, refrigerate until you are ready to cook dinner. EASY!
- Prep Time: 5 min.
- Cook Time: 20-35 min.
- Total Time: 30-40 min.
- Yield: 3-5
- Category: Dinner
- Cuisine: American
- 2 1/2 lb. London Broil – choose your preferred cut of meat
- 1/4 cup of your favorite BBQ sauce — OR use the following ingredients to replace the BBQ sauce
- 2 tbls. ketchup
- 2 tbls. steak sauce
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1-2 tbls. Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1-2 tbls. molasses (optional)
- OR YOU CAN USE YOUR FAVORITE DRY RUB RECIPE
- Add the ingredients above to a gallon size freezer bag which will make the marinade. Using your hands squeeze the plastic bag to blend the ingredients – takes only a few seconds.
- Place the meat into the plastic bag and seal the bag. Be sure the marinade covers the meat. Set the bag on a plate and refrigerate at least 2 to 4 hours. Longer is fine.
- Using the manufacturer directions for cooking steak, prepare the air fryer accordingly. I just give the basket a coating of non-stick cooking spray.
- Remove the meat from the plastic bag and place on a plate. Using a paper towel, pat the meat gently to remove excess liquid from the marinade. Place the steak in the basket and cook.
- I made a 2 1/2 lbs. London broil which was almost 2 inches thick. It cooked for 12 minutes on each side. Again check the instructions on your air fryer to have an approximate idea as how long it will take to cook the steak you are using.
- When cooked, remove the steak to a cutting board and slice away. Enjoy!
Always remember to check the directions from the manufacturer guide for the approximate cooking time for steak. This one little TIP is very important to cook the steak according to you preference.