Fresh Fruit Bruschetta Appetizer or Dessert Recipe
Fresh Fruit Bruschetta Appetizer or Dessert recipe is an easy recipe for entertaining. Use your favorite seasonal fruits that are available. A healthy snack or a light dessert any time.
- Prep Time: 15-20 min.
- Total Time: 30-40 min.
- Yield: 1-2 dz.
- Category: Appetizer/Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- 2-3 large peaches or nectarines
- 1 cup strawberries
- 2 kiwis
- 1/3 cup cream cheese (optional)
- 1/3 cup honey (optional)
- 1 pkg. of plain crackers OR 1 French baguette
- Wash all the fruit and set aside
- Lay out the crackers on a platter
- Slice the fruit to a size that fits on the cracker – OR – chop fruit and place in serving bowls
- Spread 1 tsp. cream cheese on each cracker or slice of bread
- Place the fruit on each prepared cracker or bread slice
- OR Add the serving bowls with the chopped fruits to a platter with a basket of crackers/bread/or pound cake.
- Serve within 30-45 minutes
Make fresh fruit bruschetta just before serving. The moisture from the fruit will make the crackers and/or bread a bit soggy if they are sitting on the table too long.