Air Fryer Bacon Lettuce Tomato Sandwich Recipe
Air Fryer Bacon Lettuce Tomato Sandwich Recipe is a delicious sandwich for either breakfast, lunch or dinner. This is a fantastic Brunch recipe to make. You can make 4 or 6 sandwiches at a time (depending on your air fryer).
- Prep Time: 12-15 min.
- Cook Time: 4-7 min.
- Total Time: 20 min.
- Yield: 2-4 servings
- Category: Lunch/Dinner/Side Dish
- Cuisine: American
- 4-8 slices whole grain bread (or your preferred sandwich bread)
- 2-4 slices bacon, halved
- 6 lettuce leaves
- 1 med/large tomato, sliced
- Add the bacon slices into the air fryer basket. Cook* at 375-400 degrees or until the bacon is cooked to your liking.
- While bacon is cooking lay out the half of the bread slices. Add the sliced tomato and lettuce to the bread slices.
- Once the bacon is cooked, remove from air fryer basket and place on paper towel to drain.
- Add the cooked bacon slices to the bread slices with the tomato and lettuce. Top with the remaining bread slices to make the sandwich.
- Add the sandwiches to the air fryer basket and cook at 350-375 degrees for 2-4 minutes until toasted. Turn the sandwich over and toast the other side if needed
- *CHECK YOUR MANUFACTURER’S DIRECTIONS FOR TOASTING/COOKING TIMES. EACH AIR FRYER APPLIANCE COOKS AT DIFFERENT LEVELS.
Keywords: air fryer bacon lettuce tomato sandwich, easy air fryer sandwich, lunch, game day snacks