Air Fryer S’mores Hand Pie Recipe
Air Fryer S’mores Hand Pie Recipe is an easy dessert you can make any time of the year. Using the air fryer makes this recipe quick and easy. You can make hand pies for two or just for the kids on a rainy afternoon. This is also a terrific recipe to make for a kids party.
- Prep Time: 8-12 min.
- Cook Time: 8-12 min.
- Total Time: 35-45 min.
- Yield: 6-12 hand pies
- 2 sheets of puff pastry defrosted
- 2 chocolate bars (use your preferred chocolate)
- 1 cup mini marshmallows (they will melt away after the pastry is baked)
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs (or you can use a graham cracker square)
- egg wash (1 egg)
- roll out the pastry dough (or the crescent dough if using)
- cut it into the size of the hand pies you would like. I made mine large but 2-3″ squares is usually a good size. It’s all up to you.
- Place the chocolate, graham crackers and marshmallows in the center of half of the squares. Next add a rim of water along the edges of the prepared square.
- Add the remaining squares on top of the filled squares and press the edges together. Use a fork of seal edges if you wish.
- Brush the tops of the hand pies with egg wash, sprinkle with sugar if you wish.
- Bake 330 degrees in the air fryer for 5-7 minutes. Check for doneness, if necessary cook another few minutes until fully cooked.
- Remove from air fryer to wire rack to cool.
- I drizzled melted chocolate over a few pies. You can leave them plain or even add a marshmallow cream topping.
The yield for this recipe will depend on the size of the hand pies you make. Mine were a little large. I found that smaller was better after I made them a few times. It’s all a personal preference.