Air Fryer Cream Cheese and Jelly French Toast Roll Ups
Air Fryer Cream Cheese and Jelly French Toast Roll Ups is a very easy recipe to make for breakfast, lunch, or snacks. You can also freeze the roll ups. They’ll be ready to pack for breakfast on the run, back to school breakfast or weekend snacks.
- Prep Time: 12-15 min.
- Cook Time: 8-14 min.
- Total Time: 30-40 min.
- Yield: 8-10 Rolls
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: American
- 8 – 10 slices of bread – crust removed
- 1/3 cup whipped cream cheese
- 3 tbls. grape jelly (use your preferred jelly flavor)
- 1 egg + 1/4 cup milk (for egg wash)
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 3/4 cup granulated Monk Fruit (or use your preferred sugar alternative)
- 1-3 tbls. ground cinnamon
- Cut the crust off the bread slices
- Use a rolling pin to flatten the bread slices
- Spread the cream cheese and jelly on each slice
- Roll up each slice of bread and dip in egg wash
- Place the rolls in the air fryer basket and bake @ 330 degrees for 3-4 minutes. (Depending on your air fryer, you may or may not have to turn the rolls.)
- When cooked remove the French toast rolls from air fryer basket. Dip in the melted butter then roll in the sugar/cinnamon mixture.
- Place on a serving dish and serve hot, warm or cold. They are delicious for snack time.
Keywords: breakfast, brunch, back to school recipe, snacks, lunch