Asian Style Beef with Noodles Recipe
Asian style stir fry beef with noodles recipe can transform your weekend leftovers to make a quick and easy weeknight meal. So very easy to make, dinner can be ready in 20 minutes when using leftovers!
- Prep Time: 12-15 min.
- Cook Time: 10 min.
- Total Time: 15-20 min.
- Yield: 2-4 servings
- Category: Dinner
- Cuisine: American/Asian
- Sliced leftover steak/beef (I used 2 cups of beef, you can use as much or as little as you wish)
- 3 tbls. soy sauce
- 3 tbls. oyster sauce
- 3 tbls. rice wine (optional)
- 1 tbls. corn starch
- 1/2 tsp. grated ginger (optional)
- 1/4 cup chopped scalions
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- 1 clove chopped garlic
- 1 pkg. lo mein noodles
- 1 cup beef or vegetable broth
- 1 cup fresh or frozen green beens (steamed)
- 1 cup sliced peppers
- 1 cup water chestnuts (optional)
- Prepare noodles as directed on package and set aside. Quickly steam the vegetables for 2 minutes in the microwave. Add to a large bowl with the sliced beef.
- Blend together the soy sauce, oyster sauce, rice wine, grated ginger and chopped scallions. Stir this mixture into the bowl with the beef and vegetables. Set aside.
- Heat a large skillet and add the sesame oil and the chopped garlic. Saute for a minute then add the vegetable and beef mixture and stir until warmed then add the broth.
- Mix the corn starch with a splash of water to make a slurry and add it to the skillet and stir until sauce thickens and immediately add in the noodles. Stir well to blend the flavors for 1-2 minutes, then serve.
Keywords: beef stir fry, Asian style beef with noodles, 20 minute recipe, weeknight dinner