Chocolate Pumpkin Caramel Chip Brownie Recipe
Chocolate Pumpkin Caramel Chip Brownie Recipe is a quick and easy sweet treat to make for all your fall holiday entertaining. Everyone enjoys brownies and for the picky eaters, they will never know there is pumpkin in the brownie. It’s definitely worth making!!! This recipe is from www.verybestbaking.com.
- Prep Time: 10-12 minutes
- Cook Time: 16 minutes
- Total Time: 35-40 minutes
- Yield: 24 brownies
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- 1 1/3 cup flour
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 1/4 cup granulated Monk fruit (use your preferred granulated sugar)
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 avocado oil
- 2 tbls. water
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup caramel chips (Optional – you can add you preferred chips and/or nuts)
Preheat Oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 13 x 9 baking pan.
- In a small bowl add the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, salt and set aside.
- In a large bowl add the sugar, butter, pumpkin and water. Stir in the eggs and vanilla using a whisk. Then add in the flour mixture and whisk until blended – takes maybe 15-25 seconds.
- Pour mixture in prepared baking pan and bake at 350 degrees foe 16 to 18 minutes.
- Remove from oven and place on a wire rack to cool.
- Cut brownies into squares when cooled.
Notes: I made this recipe a few times. FYI — I used a glass baking dish and a metal baking pan. I noticed that the glass baking dish baked in less time than the metal baking pan.
Keywords: Chocolate Pumpkin Brownies, pumpkin, brownies, Halloween dessert, fall entertaining