Fresh Blueberry Popovers Blender Recipe
Fresh Blueberry Popovers prepped in a blender is a quick and easy recipe to make when you need a side dish for family brunch/breakfast, or serve as dessert for your guests after dinner. Use fresh or frozen blueberries when not in season.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 min.
- Total Time: 40-50 min.
- Yield: 6 large popovers
- Category: dessert
- Cuisine: American
- 11⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 tsp salt
- 3 eggs, room temperature
- 11⁄4 cup milk
- 1 tbls. butter, melted
- 2 tbls. butter, cut into pieces
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberry (if using frozen do not thaw)
- Monk Fruit confectioners’ sugar for decorating (optional)
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees. Grease a popover pan and heat in the oven for 2 minutes. While pan is heating combine flour, salt, eggs, milk and melted butter in a blender – mix for 1-2 minutes, or until mixture is the consistency of heavy cream.**
- Remove pan from oven and place a piece of butter in each cup – return to oven until butter is melted and bubbling, about 2 minutes. Fill each cup with batter and sprinkle with blueberries.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Reduce temperature to 300 degrees and bake for an additional 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven, dust with confectioner’s sugar and serve immediately.
This recipe is from nordicware which came with my popover pan.
Keywords: Blueberry Popovers, easy for breakfast, brunch, or dessert. Make anytime of year.