Pumpkin Tiramisu No Bake Dessert Recipe is a very easy layered dessert to make during the Fall Holidays.
A no bake dessert is always easier to prepare in advance especially when entertaining for a holiday. You can also make this dessert in advance to add to a party dessert buffet. When making this recipe, you can add the pumpkin pie spices if you choose. I leave out the spices since most of my family is not a fan of the pumpkin pie spices.
I’ve come across this divide in the pumpkin pie spice — no pumpkin pie spice over the years and realized that using plain pumpkin purée in my desserts are most often not even noticed. GREAT! I have added a ‘pinch of healthy’ to a dessert and no one has a clue. They just enjoy the dessert.Print
Pumpkin Tiramisu No Bake Dessert Recipe
Pumpkin Tiramisu No Bake Dessert Recipe is a very easy layering dessert recipe you can prepare a day in advance when entertaining. A delicious fall recipe to make for all your Fall Holiday Entertaining from October through Thanksgiving!
- Prep Time: 12-15 min.
- Total Time: 2 hrs.+ chill time
- Yield: 4-6
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- 1/2 cup brewed strong espresso coffee, room temperature
- 1 1/2 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1 cup heavy cream whipped (or you can use 1 1/2 cup Cool Whip)
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract (optional)
- 1-2 Tbs. Monk Fruit powdered sugar
- 20 savoiardi (ladyfingers)
- 1-2 tbs. cinnamon
- Combine the brewed coffee into a measuring cup.
- In a small bowl whip cream, adding the powdered sugar and vanilla slowly to the cream while whipping. OR – use 1 1/2 cup Cool Whip
- In a medium bowl add in the pumpkin puree and then fold in the whipped cream or the Cool Whip until well blended.
- Line a medium size glass baking dish with plastic wrap and let the wrap overlap the sides of the plate. This will help to un-mold the dessert onto a serving platter.
- Place the ladyfingers in the bottom of the dish in the same direction and with a pastry brush give the ladyfingers a brush or two of the coffee and amaretto. The cookies should have a coating of the coffee mixture to be absorbed for flavor.
- Top the layer of ladyfingers with the pumpkin mixture just until covered.
- Repeat layering with another set of ladyfingers placed in the opposite direction of the bottom layer — brush with coffee and continue layering process using all the ladyfingers, and the top layer is covered with the pumpkin mixture.
- Cover and refrigerate at least one hour before serving (2 hours or more would be better as the flavor of the coffee needs to blend into the ladyfingers). Sprinkle the top with cinnamon just before serving, and add powdered sugar or whipped cream.
Keywords: pumpkin tiramisu, easy layered dessert, no bake dessert, fall recipe, Thanksgiving dessert
This easy fall inspired pumpkin tiramisu no bake dessert is a delicious fall recipe. You might also enjoy a bit more of a traditional Easy No Eggs Tiramisu Dessert for the upcoming winter holidays.
Have you made any fall desserts using plain pumpkin purée? Did you like how they turned out and what did everyone else think? I’ve been adding plain pumpkin to many of my desserts over the years and I have to say my picky family has no idea that pumpkin is in the cookies or doughnuts. Give it a try . . . !!
If you haven’t yet tried adding pumpkin to your desserts, this 5 Pumpkin Recipe E-book has easy recipes you can make quickly with only 1 can of pumpkin purée.