Easy Homemade Cranberry Relish Recipe
Easy Homemade Cranberry Relish Recipe is quick to make a day in advance. It’s a no cook recipe to add to your Thanksgiving menu. This recipe is also gluten free, refined sugar free, and vegetarian. Make cranberry relish a day in advance to allow the flavors to blend.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 7-10 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings
- 1 pkg. fresh cranberries
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar – OR use your preferred sugar/substitute
- orange zest from 1 orange
- 1/4 cup fresh squeezed orange juice
- orange sections
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts Optional (pecans, walnuts, almonds)
- Place half the cranberries in food processor container. Process until mixture is evenly chopped. Continue until all the cranberries are chopped.
- Add chopped cranberries to a serving dish. Next add in the orange sections if using.
- Taste, add additional sugar as desired.
Keywords: cranberry relish, no cook cranberry relish, Thanksgiving menu, side dish, easy homemade cranberry relish