An easy Pumpkin Compound Butter Recipe to add to your Fall Holiday Dinner Menu. It only takes about 7 minutes.
I like to make something different for our holiday meals. Each season usually has a seasonal fruit or vegetable that gets a lot of attention. Often we can turn that one item into a ‘specialty of the month’ recipe. During the fall season, pumpkin is one of the foods that gets quite a bit of attention.
Give this quick and easy pumpkin compound butter recipe a try.Print
PUMPKIN COMPOUND BUTTER RECIPE
This is an easy Pumpkin Compound Butter Recipe you can make a day in advance, and add it to your Fall Holiday Dinner. A delicious spread to use on homemade biscuits.
- Prep Time: 5 min.
- Total Time: 5-10 min.
- Yield: 1 cup
- Category: Condiment
- Cuisine: American
- 1 cup butter (salted or unsalted)
- 2 1/2 tbls. pumpkin pure
- 1 tbls. brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice (optional)
- Place all the ingredients in a food processor. Process until everything is well blended and smooth.
- OR If you do not have a food processor, let the butter sit about 10 minutes at room temperature. Add butter to a bowl with all the ingredients and mix with a whisk or hand mixer until well blended. I found the hand mixer works well.
- Place butter mixture in a small pyrex dish or ramekin and chill until ready to use.
I make 2 different versions of this compound pumpkin butter quite often . One to which I add in pumpkin pie spice, and one using just pumpkin puree. It’s a known fact that there are two “pumpkin camps” – #1- plain pumpkin and #2 – pumpkin pie spice lovers. You can easily please everyone with this recipe.
Keywords: pumpkin, compound butter, fall recipe, pumpkin butter with biscuits
Make this compound pumpkin butter a few days in advance. With only about 5 or 7 minutes for prep you can easily make your holiday menu very special. Everyone enjoys spreading this compound pumpkin butter on homemade pumpkin biscuits.