Seafood Copycat Mustard Dipping Sauce
Seafood Copycat Mustard Dipping Sauce Recipe is delicious with seafood or fresh veggies for any appetizer spread or weekend entertaining. This recipe was adapted from several sources – epicurious.com, Saveur.com and Mr. Food.com – the ingredients were basically the same in each recipe.
- Prep Time: 5 min.
- Total Time: 5-8 min.
- Yield: 1 cup
- Category: Condiment
- Cuisine: American
- 1 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 TBLS. milk
- 4 tsp. dry mustard
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. A-1 Steak Sauce
- Kosher salt & pepper to taste
- In a small bowl whisk together all the ingredients, except salt & pepper, until smooth.
- Taste for seasoning and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Chill for 20 minutes before serving.
- Serve as dipping sauce for cooked, chilled crabs.
Keywords: seafood dipping sauce, copycat recipe, easy recipe, no cooking