Strawberry Bruschetta Appetizer
Strawberry Bruschetta Appetizer is an easy to make Brunch recipe to serve any time. This recipe is simply made using whole grain bread cut in rounds and diced fresh strawberries. Or simple use store bought crackers and add the chopped strawberries. Add Family Friendly Fruit Drinks for the perfect Holiday Celebration.
- Prep Time: 15 min.
- Total Time: 15-20 min.
- Yield: 4 servings
- Category: breakfast/brunch/appetizer
- Cuisine: American
- 1 pint or quart of Fresh Strawberries (slice some and chop enough for the bruschetta)
- 10 whole grain bread slices, cut into rounds and toasted (use as many bread rounds you might need)
- 1-2 tsp. honey (optional)
- 1-2 tsp. balsamic vinegar (optional)
- 10-12 2″ round whole grain crackers (or use your preferred crackers)
- Slice or chop the strawberries and add a teaspoon of honey and balsamic vinegar and stir until blended. Set aside for 15 minutes.
- Cut rounds or triangles from bread slices and toast. Set aside. Or if using crackers, place them on a platter, set aside so they are ready for you to add the strawberries.
- Just before serving add the strawberries to the toast and serve.
This is a very flexible recipe, use the necessary amount of strawberries, bread slices and fruit juice you will need for the number of people. Often the strawberries are sweet, no honey or sugar is needed. Taste before adding sweetener.
Keywords: Holiday Brunch, breakfast, fresh fruit bruschetta, strawberries, Christmas holiday brunch, Spring/Easter Holiday Brunch