Frico Cheese Crisps
Frico Cheese Crisps is an easy 2 ingredient recipe. Serve the cheese crisps with the salad, or serve them as an appetizer. Also serve the frico cheese crisps to add to grilled burgers in place of a slice of cheese.
- Prep Time: 5 min.
- Cook Time: 5 min.
- Total Time: 10 min.
- Yield: approx. 4 servings
- Category: Appetizer
- Cuisine: American
- 1 cup of grated cheese (use parmigiano, cheddar, pepper jack depending on your menu)
- crushed black pepper to taste
- Add parchment paper to a baking sheet. PREHEAT Oven to 425 degrees.
- Use 1 or 2 tbls. of grated cheese for each cheese crisp. (you can add more or less cheese based on how large you wish to make the cheese crisps).
- Add the grated cheese to the parchment paper and bake for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven when cheese has melted. Set the pan on a cooling rack.
- Remove the cheese crisps from the pan when cooled.
The size of the cheese crisps is determined by how much cheese you use for each portion. I usually make mine using 1 1/2 tablespoons of cheese. However if you will add the frico to grilled burgers you might want to use 2 tablespoons of cheese (or more if you wish).
Keywords: Cheese crisps, frico, grated cheese baked, appetizer, serve with salads